


Friends and Family,
I hope to post a real blog entry soon because so much has been going on here! In the meantime, I am going to take a nap because I was out with my friends late last night and am therefore severely sleep deprived.
A few days ago, my friends and I were complaining about how there are no Chipotle's here, or even anything slightly Mexican. Often, there will be sandwiches or salades named 'mexicain' but usually that just means there is guacamole on them...its so wrong. So then I had the brilliant idea to throw a fiesta!!! Alors, hier soir i hung out with my friends and we made enchiladas. They were fabuloso! We are definitely going to do this again soon, and with margaritas next time!!!
Ciao, Chrstine Marie
P.S. gutters here are in the middle of the street instead of on the sides like in the states - i just realized this...
haha it looks like you made an enchilada and then poured spaghetti on top of it. mmmm...tasty.
ReplyDeleteDon't give away all your secrets Christine. You'll be sorry once you get home and we've all taken notes on your chef skills---We'll be ready for a smorgasbord (or whatever that word would be in french).
ReplyDeleteNeighbor Sue
well funny story. the directions were in french so we did the best we could. someone got confused and mixed the shredded cheese with the enchilada sauce. c'est la vie! but it doesn't matter because once we microwaved them the cheese melted again.
ReplyDeletedont judge, mike - i know you are jealous.