Thursday, April 9, 2009

C'est la vie

Bonjour tout le monde!

Currently, I am sitting in my charming little hotel in Milano, Italy. The room is painted green and the bedspreads are green silk with gold fleur-de-lis - I think it was meant to be!

Unfortunately, my wallet was stolen my first night here in Milan on the Metro. Don't worry about me though! My parents are wiring me money until I can get a new credit card sent to my host fam in France. The whole thing is extra frustrating because if that hadn't happened this would probably be my new favorite country. Italian sounds soooo beautiful. If I do say so myself my accent is awesome. Maybe I should start learning Italian too? My friends and I have had gelato, gnocchi, pizza, and pasta. Everything has been better than I thought. Also, I stood outside of the building where the Last Supper is painted. Apparently, you need a reservation to get in - we are going to try! Also, this morning we found a market and I bought a few trinkets and lime green nail polish. Surprisingly, I have never had lime green before!

Also, my friend Amber and I are totally crushing on this super cute chinese-italian guy who's family owns a Chinese-Italian restaurant very near our hotel. We may or may not have eaten there more than once! (-:

Well, I have to go register for classes next semester. I guess I am going to major in Marketing and French after all. I just don't want to grow up!

Lots of love, Christine Diegnau

No comments:

Post a Comment